Do you want to get back to full fitness after an injury, illness or lay off and need some help? Are you uncertain about the best way forwards without making things harder?
Does this sound like you?
- You’re returning to being active after an injury or an illness
- Your confidence has taken a knock
- You want great results from any effort you put in
- You want a treatment that works on you physically, mentally and emotionally in one go
- You want the chances of another injury to be reduced
- You want a treatment that you can keep working on your own
- Four focused treatments over eight weeks
- Techniques to maintain the effects of the treatment on your daily life and when you exercise or compete
- Follow up and support after and between sessions
How it will work for you
The treatments will:
- Improve your strength, flexibility and power immediately
- Boost your confidence in you and your body
- Make your injury a thing of the past
- Relax muscles that have been overworked when you’ve been injured
- Identify and activate your muscles that aren’t firing effectively
- Improve your flexibility to help prevent future injuries
- Give you simple techniques that continue your recovery several times during the day
- Boost your energy levels
- Produce improvements in the way you move, feel and train
- Keep working between treatments and beyond
Details of SAT treatments can be found at SAT Treatments
SAT sessions take place at a number of locations including The Langham Studio, 36 Langham Street, London, W1W 7AP view on map , Clapham Common, Bromley, Beckenham and Minster on Sea, Kent. For alternative arrangements please contact us.
Find out more about Returning to Fitness Treatment by completing the contact form below.