SAT clients include fitness instructors, athletes, team players, yoga teachers, and Pilates instructors, running coaches, runners, triathletes, yogis, footballers, kick boxers, skiers, rugby players, badminton players and sportspeople who simply enjoy moving their bodies and keeping fit.
SAT treatments can be booked as a block of 4 sessions – The Complete Works – or individually as the Performance Booster.
The Complete Works Programme
Four sessions – Initial session 75 minutes with the remainder each lasting 60 minutes. Fee £367.
Two initial treatments are taken within the two weeks with the following treatments taken within the following four weeks.
Duration 75 minutes – Fee £97.
What happens in your first session?
- A comprehensive assessment identifies the muscles that aren’t activated and how you are compensating for them in your movement patterns.
- Hands on treatment to reactivate the nerve pathways and reconnect them.
- A series of testing and retesting to ensure full activation.
- Techniques for you to maintain the effects of the session on your daily life and when you exercise or compete.
Common Outcomes from your First Session
- More energy
- Improved breathing
- Feeling taller and more open
- Increased strength
- Improved flexibility
- Reduction in pain
- Easier movements and reduced stiffness
- Greater awareness of your body
The patterns of movement you have developed to compensate for your body being ‘shut down’ are overcome and new efficient patterns that recruit all your body’s potential are reestablished. Every session builds on the progress and improvements from the previous one with objective testing and retesting. You’ll become more aware of how your body operates, ways it compensates and ways to keep it functioning at its fullest potential.
To find out more or book a treatment contact us using the form below or call Martin on 07775 626788
SAT sessions take place at a number of locations including The Langham Studio, 36 Langham Street, London, W1W 7AP view on map, Clapham Common, Bromley, Beckenham and Minster On Sea, Kent. For alternative arrangements please contact us.